- Training that helps the associate make meaningful progress.
- Feedback and coaching that lets them know where they stand.
- Relationships that foster productivity.
- Clear, consistent, and accurate communication of the company vision.
- Long-term planning and helping the associate see the big picture.
- Goal setting guiding the associate to success.
- Availability of support.
- Response times to questions.
- Keeping appointments and commitments; starting and ending meetings on time.
- Helping in a Time of Need
- Family first values and understanding associate priorities.
- Scheduling and time off.
- Resolving conflicts.
Just satisfying customers does not create long-term value. Real value comes from delighting customers through surprising, refreshingly excellent professional service.
Welcome to my blog. I have been a manager for fifteen years, and for the past five years I have been leading teams of 500 people or more as a director and VP for large growth companies. I share my leadership journey and thoughts here with the hopes of helping and inspiring other leaders.
Categories: Leadership and Management